Thursday, August 25, 2011

I dreamt of this dancer...

Ever since the confession I made with my roommate that I like the way this fellow member dances, I dreamt of him twice already. Yes, imagine that! I would actually accept it if the dream is somewhat sane or possible to happen. But actually, it is the opposite. I dreamt of him in the most shocking way I could have thought of.
 

My first dream of him was definitely a knack in my head. I woke up with a startle, when I realized that I still remember most of the details in the dream.
I wonder why I dreamt of him though...hmm...
In the first dream, we were close, I mean comfortably close. We sat together, talked in such close distance without awkwardness. And seeing the gestures shared between us, we either acted like best of friends or lovers. Waaaaa! This is weird.

But in reality, we are not yet close. Yes, I am bit closer with the other members but not with him. Actually, I am bit shy and reserved when I interact with him. Until now, since I have not made any recent interactions with him, anyways. I remembered the time when he was polishing our dance moves, he suddenly came forward and checked on my moves. I think my brain went blank because I did not understand what he asked me to do and when he touched my shoulders, I think I froze. Seriously!
 

In the second dream, the latest one, just yesterday, during the time that I was sick, I dreamt of him AGAIN. But, no close interaction, it was like I see his back side, like I am just watching him from afar, and he was there seated on a chair. It was just short, or I just do not remember the other details, probably.
Tell me the meaning of my dreams... hmmm,,
There is a high chance that I would see him at last by tomorrow, so I hope I will not act weird or anything. Because as far as I remember, the last time that I get to talk to him, I was like this retarded shy, soft spoken girl which is unlike me. Even my roommate agreed when I told her about that... haha!


Wish me luck on this bizarre tumblings of my mind...and dreams. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment