Thursday, August 25, 2011

Missed dance practices.

I missed two days of dance practices, just because I was sick.
Actually, I am not still in my best condition until now, but I hope I will be tomorrow.
I got dance practice plus basketball game to attend to.
I need to do much since I missed the practice for a new song which was taught by someone, I think from upper year whom I do not know yet personally.
I just hope it is not too complicated for me to understand.

I just slept the entire day that is why I am still awake at this hour. Fail!

And I think it is less than 2 weeks before we perform during Med Week, or Med Day for this year. I am still feeling bothered and thrilled at the same time.

Going to the case about this guy whom I dreamt of, I dreamt about him AGAIN. Yes, and now my roommate is teasing me that ... probably, I have hidden desire of whatever you can call that for this person. Oh no no no!!! Honestly, it is also one reason why I am kind of bothered to attend practice lately. I just hope I would lose that by tomorrow, since I was bit lucky he was not there for the past days that I have been into practice.

Gah, I just want to be pampered right now..
Okay, hopefully I would be able to sleep little later... seriously, my roommate is already noticing my ever hideous eyebags. Huhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment