Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MED WEEK FINALE

MEDTHROB/Medweek 2011 
The crowd went wild. Cheers echoed in the night. My ears stung from the loud applause and screams of supportive audience. My hands went clammy as the moment came closer, as the host announced the finale of the night's event.

I think my mind just went numb, trying to relax and just give it my best shot... to dance without worry but with fun and passion. As the first note of the music hummed in the air, the crowd went wilder. I knew at that point, it's show time.

The finale... the last side glance back to the audience as the last note of the dance rung in my ears, the loud cheers that erupted came in full force. Everyone enjoyed our performance. Everyone loved our dance.

It was such a high feeling. Although I knew, most of the cheers were not specifically for me, I still felt accomplished. I did my part, we did our very best. It was surreal, it was beyond awesome. And to hear compliments afterwards, it felt great.

Kudos Medthrob! We made PLM proud. We did it! See you next semester for weeks of practices again...

"PLM .... WE CAN!" 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment